SAD TRAGEDY: Prince Harry flew back to the UK urgently last night, heartbroken: “With heavy hearts, we announce the passing…” Full story below 👇👇👇

A family member of Florence Brudenell-Bruce, Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend, has died in a freak accident

.

It was the Marquess of Ailesbury who died when he fell out of his bedroom window while letting his cat out.

The 98-year-old man is thought to have died right away after hitting his head on the concrete patio below at his London home.

In 2011, Florence and Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, went out together for two months.

In July 2013, she married Henry St. George, a wealthy businessman.

Teresa Marshall de Paoli, the 88-year-old Marquess’s partner, found him on Sunday while she was cooking dinner. She was shocked and upset.

She thinks he had been there for at least an hour.

Following Teresa’s call to 911, the police quickly confirmed that he had died.

The police treated Teresa’s death as a “crime scene” yesterday, but she wasn’t arrested. Teresa had been his partner for 36 years and was very upset.

She was later able to say goodbye and spray his body with his favorite aftershave.

When they first saw that he had fallen out of the window, Teresa said, “They thought I might have killed him.

That really was a freak accident.”

“There wasn’t a fight, and I hadn’t hit him.”

“I think Honeybun the cat got her head stuck, and he pushed the window up. He lost his balance, and he fell out onto the patio.”

“As he fell five feet, he broke the roses on the wall.”

“I was told that the blow to the back of the head on the concrete would have killed him.”

“He might have been there for an hour or an hour and a half.” He was pale and cold.

“I put a pillow under his head.” I called 999 and told them my partner had an accident.

The ambulance and police arrived in seven minutes. A woman who worked for the police told me he was dead.”

“A police officer said death happened right away. It was seen as a crime by the police.

After the tragedy late Sunday night, she called his daughter Lady Kathryn Brudenell Bruce, who ran to the scene.

“I couldn’t go to the bathroom by myself; Lady Kathryn and I had to spend the whole night in an armchair in the drawing room.” There was nowhere else we could go.

“Police were there all night and all day the next day.”

“After three hours, a police forensic team of six men and women dressed in all white showed up.”

“Then more came; at one point there were 21 of them here.”

Since they moved out of his house in Savernake Forest 14 years ago, they had lived there all the time.

“He was very skinny.” He had Alzheimer’s.

“After that, I used his favorite aftershave on him.” It’s a mystery how I did it.

“It hurt my feelings. It took me thirty minutes. I’ve been nursing and taking care of him for years.

Oh my sweetheart, what happened?” I asked him, but he was already dead.

A Met Police spokesman said, “The London Ambulance Service called the police to an address in Abdale Road, W12, at 20:05hrs on Sunday, May 12, after a man in his 90s was found dead.”

“Police and the London Ambulance Service were there.”

His family and friends have been told.”

“The death is as unexpected but not being treated suspicious.”

kk

Related Posts

THE PALACE IS NOT A CHARITY — King RETURNED the $59M BILL to HARRY. MEGHAN Reportedly LIQUIDATED All Assets as HARRY Faces the DEBT. Multiple sources claim that Prince Harry’s lawsuit has already cost millions of dollars, and he reportedly asked King Charles III to help cover the massive legal expenses. But the situation appears to be getting WORSE for Harry as new evidence reportedly works against him. Harry is also said to believe the royal family has benefited from the publicity surrounding his legal battles. However, the palace’s SHORT and decisive response left many members of the public stunned.

The latest chapter in the ongoing conflict between the Duke of Sussex and the British establishment has taken a dramatic turn. Reports circulating around London suggest that Prince…

cl-Awkward airport moment: Meghan Markle reportedly caught off guard after being denied special treatment An uncomfortable scene is said to have unfolded when Meghan Markle appeared visibly unsettled after airport staff allegedly declined to offer the preferential treatment she was expecting. According to witnesses, she was instead directed to join the standard passenger queue like everyone else — with no upgrades, no special protocol and none of the royal courtesies she may have anticipated. Observers claim Meghan quietly conferred with an aide as it became clear the usual privileges were not being extended this time, while nearby travellers began to notice the tense atmosphere building. The subtle but striking shift in dynamics quickly became a talking point among those present. Now, some insiders suggest the low-key decision behind the incident may have carried a deeper message — one that was never intended to be openly acknowledged. What really happened in that moment? Watch the full clip and see more revealing details in the first comment.

In early February 2026, Buckingham Palace found itself confronting a crisis unlike any in modern royal memory. According to multiple insider accounts, Princess Anne spearheaded an extraordinary…

Royal Family’s Fairytale Love Shines Bright Amidst Garden Lights

The enchanting scene of Prince George, Prince Louis, and Princess Charlotte creating a magical moment for their mother, Catherine, Princess of Wales, captured the hearts of many,…

Royal Garden Party: Princess Catherine gets injured and Prince William’s quick response.

On April 5, 2026, the sun shone brightly on Buckingham Palace as guests gathered for the highly anticipated Garden Party. Among them was Princess Catherine, who appeared…

Princess Catherine and Prince William at Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week is renowned for its glamour, innovation, and sometimes the unexpected appearances of stars and fashion icons. However, this year, the event reached a new…

JUST MINUTES AGO: NEW VIDEO SPARKS DEBATE — BUT ONE DETAIL ABOUT LILIBET CHANGES EVERYTHING — Meghan Markle has once again drawn attention after sharing a rare moment featuring her daughter with Prince Harry

Meghan Markle’s latest social media post has once again placed her family life under intense public scrutiny, but this time, the reaction has been more layered than…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *