Meghan Markle requested her ex-husband to sign a “surrogate pregnancy contract,” going to great lengths to win over Prince Harry, expressing her desire to become the Queen of England.

Meghan Markle made her first husband agree to a ‘pregnancy contract’ to make sure she was afforded every possible luxury if she gave birth to their child, a close friend has revealed to DailyMailTV.

The then-rising actress was so concerned about the rigors of baby-making – and getting herself back in celebrity-shape – that she demanded husband Trevor Engelson pay for a personal trainer and a nutritionist to help her along if they conceived.

The Duchess of Sussex also ironed out child care details to ensure Engelson was happy to pay for a nanny to help, a source told DailyMailTV.

Meghan Markle, 37, made her first husband Trevor Engelson (pictured in 2006) sign an agreement that he would pay for a personal trainer and a nutritionist if they had a baby

 

The revelation comes just days after Meghan and Prince Harry revealed they were expecting their first child and gives a whole new meaning to the saying ‘too posh to push’.

 

Meghan Markle, 37, made her first husband Trevor Engelson (pictured in 2006) sign an agreement that he would pay for a personal trainer and a nutritionist if they had a baby
Earlier this month it was announced that Meghan and Prince Harry (pictured on Monday in New Zealand), who wed in May, are expecting their first child together next spring
Meghan Markle, 37, made her first husband Trevor Engelson (pictured in 2006) sign an agreement that he would pay for a personal trainer and a nutritionist if they had a baby

Earlier this month it was announced that Meghan and Prince Harry (pictured on Monday in New Zealand), who wed in May, are expecting their first child together next spring

An insider told DailyMailTV Meghan was focused on making sure she did not lose her figure. They said: 'She knows the heavy-weighted body-type runs in her family and has been terrified of putting on extra pounds, particularly given her career'

Earlier this month it was announced that Meghan and Prince Harry (pictured on Monday in New Zealand), who wed in May, are expecting their first child together next spring

 

c

Related Posts

BREAKING — 2 MINUTES AGO! ‘Harry… bow your head,’ King Charles said, his voice shaking in the silent Palace. Meghan arrived with their children, clutching white flowers. ‘I am deeply saddened to announce that…’ What followed may haunt Britain forever.

King Charles III Issues Solemn Statement on the Funeral of the Duchess of Kent In a profoundly moving and formal announcement from Buckingham Palace, His Majesty King…

As Aston Villa lifted the historic trophy – A Day for the Ages

When Aston Villa lifted the historic trophy, emotions surged through every corner of Villa Park. It was a moment filled with nostalgia, passion, and shared joy, resonating…

TRAGEDY — 2 HOURS AGO: The palace raised its white flag. Alarms echoed. In a dark corner, Kate and William sat in silence before delivering the devastating words: “With broken hearts, we regret to announce… Camilla…”

From “The Other Woman” to The Matriarch: The Palace’s New Strategy for Camilla If you had told a royal watcher in the 1990s that Camilla Parker Bowles…

“CONGRATULATIONS PRINCE EDWARD! Princess Anne has revealed the shocking DNA results that Diana’s bloodline had hidden for 40 years. The rumors about Harry have finally been confirmed. King Charles collapsed in despair, crying out: ‘Oh my God… the real father is…’”

OYAL BOMBSHELL!  Princess Anne Drops SHOCKING Secret About Prince Harry’s DNA – “Nothing Will Ever Be the Same Again!” A Whisper Turns Into a Shout The palace corridors…

1 HOUR AGO! Meghan Markle announced the SAD NEWS from the U.S., sending the Palace into chaos with cries and wails: ‘I am so sorry, my husband Harry has…’”

Meghan Markle Speaks Out: Sad News About Prince Harry A Wife’s Voice in a Moment of Sorrow In a rare and emotional statement, Meghan Markle has spoken publicly…

Sweet revenge! Prince Harry unleashed the hidden DNA results of Prince George, leaving William in floods of tears. The future king collapsed before his courtiers, the palace shrouded in stunned silence. And then, the chilling cry rang out: “We are sorry, George…”

ROYAL EARTHQUAKE! Prince William’s Shocking Statement About Harry and George Leaves Britain Stunned In a revelation that has left Buckingham Palace rattled and royal fans across the…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *