Public outrage is mounting as royal insiders push for major changes— (Full Details Below👇)

Prince Harry has lost his bid in the Court of Appeal to have his police protection in the UK reinstated. He previously argued that the absence of security is why his wife and children no longer travel to Britain, calling such visits unsafe.

Following the court’s decision, Harry spoke to the BBC and voiced frustration, saying his father “won’t speak to me” and describing himself as the target of an “Establishment stitch-up,” according to the Daily Mail.

 

He went on to accuse the Royal Household of meddling in his efforts to regain police protection, expressing surprise when he found out that two senior palace members sit on the committee responsible for such decisions.

Harry has since asked the Home Secretary to examine the extent of influence the Royal Family and Ravec had in determining the outcome of his case.

A government spokesperson told The Mail on Sunday: “All members work together to advise the independent chair on the protective security of the Royal Family and key public figures.

As part of long-standing arrangements these decisions have been taken by Ravec, not the Home Secretary.”

His comments sparked backlash, with many members of the public urging King Charles to revoke Harry and Meghan’s royal titles.

 

Palace insiders shared that Harry’s remarks about his father’s condition—specifically the claim that “he doesn’t know how much longer he has left”—crossed a line and could worsen the ongoing family tensions.

There was also criticism directed at the BBC for failing to push back against Harry’s “outrageous claims,” with royal sources saying the broadcaster should have held him more accountable. The BBC later acknowledged a “lapse” in their editorial standards during the interview.

“Claims were repeated that the process had been ‘an Establishment stitch-up’ and we failed to properly challenge this and other allegations,” the BBC said in a statement. “This case is ultimately the responsibility of the Home Office and we should have reflected their statement.”

A Mail on Sunday poll showed that public support is leaning more toward King Charles than Prince Harry.

Among those calling for the Sussexes’ titles to be removed is Piers Morgan, who wrote on X, “The King must strip Harry and Meghan of their titles asap. They are never going to stop attacking him, the Monarchy, and the Royal Family—all while simultaneously enriching themselves from their royal status. It’s despicable.”

He added, “He trashed his family as Prince Philip was dying… he trashed his family as The Queen was dying… and now he’s trashing his family as both his father and sister-in-law [Kate] have been battling cancer. Is there a more contemptible public figure in the world than Prince Harry?”

kk

Related Posts

“We are heartbroken to bring you this…” The host of Good Morning Britain broke down in tears, halting the broadcast to deliver a shocking update to the entire Royal Family. A devastating tragedy has unfolded — Catherine was seen in tears, while Prince Harry rushed back to the Palace. Fighting emotion, the presenter whispered: “It’s too heartbreaking… Camilla…”

Buckingham Palace Issues Official Statement Following Recent Reports on Queen Camilla In the fast-paced world of royal news, where speculation often runs ahead of official facts, Buckingham…

SAD NEW: William sorrowfully announces to all of England that the royal family has suffered an immense loss, which is…

In a somber address that echoed across the United Kingdom, Prince William expressed profound sorrow as he shared news that would deeply resonate with the nation. Standing…

A DARK NIGHT AT BUCKINGHAM. In sheer panic, Sarah Ferguson rushes into the Palace with URGENT news for King Charles III. A family disaster has struck — and the whispers were true. Her voice breaks as she cries: “Oh my God… Prince Andrew has—”

A Royal Health Crisis: Sarah Ferguson Shares “Shock” News with King Charles In a year already marked by significant health challenges for the British Monarchy, the Duchess…

TRAGEDY — JUST 2 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne sobs as she confirms a Royal Family member has died. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle rush back to the Palace overnight as Anne chokes out: “With deepest sorrow… it is—”

The Great Reconciliation: Prince Harry and Meghan Mark a Historic Return to the Royal Fold In a turn of events that has captivated the world, Prince Harry…

🎸 ROYALS OR ROCKSTARS? THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME! 👑

 ROYALS OR ROCKSTARS? THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME!  is not just a question for pop culture enthusiasts but a reflection of the unexpected moments that have recently defined…

5 MIN AGO: Buckingham Palace Announces TRAGIC Development. A heartbreaking statement has just been released from Buckingham Palace, sending shockwaves across the UK and the world: “A member has gone forever…”!!!

Buckingham Palace has announced with great sadness the passing of Katharine, Duchess of Kent, the wife of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. The Duchess, who was a…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *