⚽LATEST NEWS: The Portuguese police have expanded the investigation and identified that the cause of the car accident involving Portuguese football star Diogo Jota is…

Diogo Jota Accident: Police Confirm Bad Weather Caused Vehicle to Lose Control

Lisbon — Portuguese police released on Friday the results of their expanded investigation into the car accident involving international footballer Diogo Jota. According to the official report, the cause of the incident was the driver’s loss of control of the vehicle, triggered by adverse weather conditions, including heavy rain and reduced visibility.

The accident occurred on Tuesday night, as Jota was returning home from a private event. The vehicle he was in veered off the road at a dangerous curve near Matosinhos, in northern Portugal.

Authorities confirmed that there was no alcohol or illegal substance use by the driver, and that the vehicle was in perfect technical condition before the accident. Investigators focused their analysis on surveillance footage and the vehicle’s onboard data system, concluding that slippery asphalt and strong winds significantly contributed to the loss of control.

Fortunately, Diogo Jota did not suffer serious injuries and is now recovering at home. In a statement to the press, the player thanked fans for their support and said he is focused on his physical and emotional recovery.

“It was a big scare, but I’m grateful to be okay. I thank the authorities for their professionalism in the investigation and everyone who sent me messages of support,” said Jota.

The case has reignited debate over road safety in Portugal during adverse weather conditions. Experts are urging drivers to be extra cautious and reduce speed during heavy rain, especially on winding roads.

The Portuguese Football Federation also issued a statement expressing relief at the athlete’s recovery and pledging full support during his rehabilitation process.

n

Related Posts

10 Minutes Ago! Harry ‘Covers His Face’ After Prince Edward Reveals the Paternity Test Results of Him and Lilibet: ‘I Knew It, Her Real Father Turns Out to Be…’” SEE MORE BELOW

10 MINUTES AGO! Prince Harry ‘Covers His Face’ After Prince Edward Reveals the Paternity Test Results of Him and Lilibet: “I Knew It, Her Real Father Turns…

30 Minutes Ago! Princess Beatrice’s Secret Daughter Shocks the World with First Appearance After 3 Months in Hiding — One Look and All of Britain Is Stunned: ‘Oh My God…’” SEE MORE BELOW

30 MINUTES AGO! Princess Beatrice’s Secret Daughter Shocks the World with First Appearance After 3 Months in Hiding — One Look and All of Britain Is Stunned:…

9 MINUTES AGO! Princess Beatrice finally shatters the silence, revealing the truth about her newborn daughter after a failed cover-up. The palace is frozen, heads bowed — the whispers were true… and the real shock is still to come…. SEE MORE BELOW

9 MINUTES AGO! Princess Beatrice Shatters the Silence — Truth About Her Newborn Daughter Revealed After Failed Cover-Up. The Palace Frozen as Whispers Come True… and the…

At 75, King Charles FINALLY Admits What We All Suspected: “Diana was because of me…”

After decades of speculation, unspoken tensions, and countless rumors, King Charles has made a rare and candid revelation at the age of 75, confirming what many have…

“SHE WAS K****LED” – Head of Police FINALLY Reveals What REALLY HAPPENED To Princess Diana’s Final Night in Paris

Police Chief Breaks Silence on the Case of Princess Diana: What Really Happened in Paris Nearly three decades after the tragic death of Princess Diana, the world…

30 minutes ago, news left the whole of England in sorrow. Kate thought the prince was still asleep, but in reality, the prince had already…

Thirty minutes ago, heartbreaking news spread across the United Kingdom, leaving the entire nation in shock and sorrow. Reports revealed that Princess Kate had gently called for…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *